Friday, March 20, 2009

Infertility Success Story

This message appeared on the Success Stories section of the RPMG Bulletin Board and I wanted to share it with everybody:

My miracle twin boys are healthy, happy, energetic and almost 4 years old now. Thanks so much to all the Doctors at RPMG. I would like to especially thank the amazing doctors on my team: Dr. Wisot, Dr. Yee and Dr. Meldrum.

My story:

I found RPMG through a RESOLVE support group. This little purple flyer in a doctors office caught my eye, and changed my life.....It was for a support group, for an Organization called RESOLVE - the NATIONAL INFERTILITY ASSOCIATION ( a Non-Profit Organization). The women in the support group had so much information, I was taking lots of notes....they highly recommended RPMG and Dr. Wisot, IVF and acupuncture.
I was a complete rookie, didn't know anything about IUI's, IVF's, I don't know!. The entire staff at RPMG educated me. I soon became a support group leader for RESOLVE and I have referred over 50 patients to RPMG! Almost all of them have children now, thanks to RPMG. There are so many miracle stories from our little support group. I would highly recommend finding one in your neighborhood. Please email with any questions -about RPMG and my wonderful experience with them. My Email: Lisag@sbsdevelop.com.....I also have children's clothing line on the internet: www.wombmates.com - clothing for twins.... Last year, my friend and I bought lunch for the doctors at the Redondo Beach office as a thank you. My girlfriend and I cried, we were so happy...She too is another miracle success story from RPMG.

No comments: